We our pleased to offer the former UAW Building located at 8735 East Jefferson Avenue in Detroit's Indian Village neighborhood. The original structure was built in 1945 as a German Social Club and was redeveloped in 1980 by the UAW at which time the building was expanded into the current structure. The portfolio features over 120,000 SF and 3.45 Acres of the total land with 360' of frontage along Jefferson Avenue across from the Riverfront. The property is a 4-story 120,000 SF commercial building positioned on an entire block between Fischer and Crane Street and features unobstructed views of Detroit’s international waterfront and marina district. Zoning allows for both office or residential redevelopment opportunities.
No similar listings found
Unfortunately, we don't have any similar listings at the moment. Please remove or change some of the selected filters.